Robotic camera control
Give yourself freedom
Intelligent assistance systems for minimally invasive surgery
The assistance system for MIS surgery
- Full functionality for visceral surgery, urology and gynaecology.
- Stable and shake-free image, enhancing the quality of surgery.
- Assistants can focus their full attention on the operating procedure and thus actively support the surgeon.
Steady field of vision
- The system provides surgeons with a stable and rock-steady field of vision, even in extreme endoscope positions.
- The wide scope of movement allows surgeons full visibility of the operating sites - without any restrictions. There is no need to alter your customary way of working.
Safe and sterile work
- A stable image allows surgeons to work in a more relaxed manner, providing them with a reliable view of essentials.
- Even extreme camera positions can be retained as long as required, which is a considerable advantage over manual camera control.
- Joystick, joint and camera support are autoclavable. The SOLOASSIST itself is covered by a sterile single- use drape.
Precise robotic control
- With minimally invasive procedures, surgeons can work with both hands. Logically, the SOLOASSIST is controlled via a joystick positioned on the instrument.
- The ergonomic joystick can be adapted to fit almost all commercially available handpieces by using a clamp mount.
- The functional design of the joystick facilitates handling. The keypad enhances the safety of surgery.
Dynamic manual positioning
- At the push of a button, the arm can be moved and pulled into the required position. When the button is released, the arm is locked immediately, remaining in the set position.
- The unlocking button is located on the distal end of the arm in an easily accessible position.
- Docking to the operating table is extremely simple thanks to the quick-coupling device.
- After the surgical procedure is completed, the arm is hung onto the trolley. The trolley is fully mobile and serves for storing the SOLOASSIST.
Put us to the test. We would welcome the opportunity to visit you and provide you with a device for a free and non-binding trial.
Surgery and technology in harmony
For a wide variety of surgical interventions laparoscopic techniques have become established as standard procedure. Perfect imaging is the basis for safe and effective surgery. Stable support and flexible positioning of the endoscope are of paramount importance. This is where the SOLOASSIST is ideal, relieving your team’s workload.
This is what users have to say
PROF. DR. DIETER BIRK
“We have performed more than 1000 procedures with the SOLOASSIST so far. From our point of view, the SOLOASSIST can be used in the upper and lower abdomen, but it can also be used very efficiently in more challenging procedures such as in bariatric surgery.“
PROF. DR. ALOIS FÜRST
“In my experience the SOLOASSIST system provides a completely steady and shake-free image. Although I perform the surgery practically alone, the system has made surgical interventions even easier and safer.“
PROF. DR. HUBERTUS FEUSSNER
“I am convinced that surgical assistance systems have a future in the operating theatre. Thanks to them, surgeons are regaining control of their field of vision for the very first time. This is something that has been lacking in the field of laparoscopy so far.“
PROF. DR. HERMANN HERTEL
"The new system permits a greater degree of freedom compared to its predecessor. It is also easier to handle and can be be set up more quickly. The SOLOASSIST has become a permanent part of our demanding gynaecological and oncological lapararoscopic work."
DR. YASUSHI OHMURA
"The Soloassist II is available without additional time and stress in any laparoscopic surgery. It provides a reliable view of the essentials without need to alter a customary way of working.
It is required to stabilize the scope to take image quality specifications including 3D and 4K to the maximum. Then I think that the time will be over when a surgeon hold a laparoscope with their own hands. At the point, I'm convinced that Soloassist II is playing a very important role in a future of laparoscopic surgery."
"Not available for sale in the United States"